We’ve all heard that “seeing is believing”, to believe something, we need to see it first and that’s how science usually works. That is why it leaves an impactful and lasting impression on the minds of the viewers. Videos like corporate films showcase the company’s policy and the work process with its basic idea revolving around company’s vision. Not just the major businesses with massive marketing budget but small businesses too can benefit from it. Promotional videos, video presentations, product demonstration are some of the types of corporate films that businesses use to promote their company. Steps in corporate filmmaking: pre-production, scripting, production, and post-production.
Key benefits of using corporate video to promote your company:
- Build Trust With Your Brand: The main aim of using videos in a marketing strategy is to build long-term relationship and trust with its customers. A viewer will only make a purchase if he/she trusts that brand. Using video content marketing a brand can connect with its viewers on an intellectual and emotional level. It increases brand awareness by letting people know what services and products you have, to offer them and help them make an important purchase decision.
- Helps with your website ranking: Google loves videos, if you embed a video on the site it is more likely to show up among the top results in the SERPs. But its increasingly getting difficult as many businesses are embracing this technique. If you want to get the best results out of your videos then make sure they are optimized for SEO. Optimize the title and description tags and also provide a transcript of the video.
- Reach a wider audience: Youtube is the most popular video-sharing site with billions of viewers every day. It is one of the cost-effective platforms for any business to spread the word across to your audience globally. People usually share more of visual content such as videos, gifs etc., than text posts. Major businesses these days are adding their video content to popular music videos to promote their products or services to reach a wider audience. Sharing your videos on social media increases the chances of getting found.
- Easy and cost-effective: With the evolution of technology anyone equipped with a phone or a tablet can shoot short videos that look professional. In fact, you don’t even need a video camera to shoot videos in a way that gets noticed by your audience. Using videos is a great way to get the attention of your audience and their trust.
- Explain things better: Studies have shown that nearly more than 70% of people watch product videos before they make a purchase. So, it’s incredibly important to create videos with content that will resonate with your potential consumers. With corporate and promotional videos you can communicate your business objectives in a clear way to your potential customers.
Coming to the conclusion, videos are a great and reliable way to get your company message out there. It builds trust and connects with your target audience at an emotional and intellectual level. They are incredibly fun to create and showcase your clientele how trendy your workplace is and fun it’s to work with your company. At Visual Connections, the best advertising agency in Bangalore, our team are experienced and have that enthusiasm and dedication to giving their best to create work that is unique and captivating in its own way!.